Mussie Tesfay: Finance & HR Manager (View Profile)
Mr. Tesfay holds a position of Finance & HR Manager in the Southern African Youth Movement since the year 2007 and is accomplished professional with 18-plus experience as an accountant, business consultant, financial manager, internal auditor, lecturer, quantitative analyst and researcher accompanied by his Honours Degree in Business Management and Master’s Degree.
His business competencies includes self-starter, conscientious, delivering results in tough situations. Cost-benefit analysis of flight routes, interline accounting, textile factory departmental performance measurement using transfer pricing, aerospace engineering and defence market analysis, competitive intelligence, financial modelling, forecasting, service quality and customer satisfaction measurement researches, value (quality versus price trade-off) analysis, budgeting, managing and auditing donor funded projects and managing finance for a group.
He holds experience in the following field:
- Auditing activities for subsidiaries – ABC Costing
- Preparing financial statements and financial analysis
- Tax reconciliation - Income tax, Paye, VAT etc.
- Forecasting Product development – Bioresonance medical equipment
- Confidential Investment Decision analysis – in no frills airline
- Business Plan for Merger of the Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAV) activities of DENEL & ATE